Monday, October 09, 2006

Just in time for Christmas shopping


According to the Russian astronomer Nikolai Fedorovsky, " a giant comet flying at top speed is bound for Earth. Should the comet stay on the collision course, it may hit the planet in late October. The impact will cause devastating tsunamis, earthquakes and avalanches, says Fedorovsky. He saw the killer comet in a telescope two weeks ago. He managed to calculate the comet’s trajectory. We got in touch with Nikolai Fedorovsky:

“I’m not trying to scare anybody, I just want to warn the public,” sums up Fedorovsky. “We should pay attention to this suspicious celestial body. We could obtain more accurate calculations if other astronomers join forces. We could also photograph it if we’re in luck. We will probably partake in one of the greatest events in the history of humankind,” adds he. "

OK. Let me get this right...Nikolai doesn't want to scare anybody....but we might get lucky and get a picture of it before it blows most of us mortals to kingdom come? {sigh}
This is what gives us conspiracy advocates a bad, bad name.
On the plus side, if it happens ,I guess we won't have to worry about buying new carpeting for the den....
http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com THE JESUS CAMP MOVIE!! OUT IN NOV 2006 A MUST SEE!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Is this Rove's October surprise?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Sean Carter said...

is another christmas joke? n if true maybe the govt needs to be informed.. Meanwhile check out some cool stuffs at this amazing Christmas Blog It's awesome

2:55 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Lew took my line. Hell of an Oct surprise.

Maybe we should hold off on putting up that extention of our privacy fence too.

Ya think wearing a football helmet would save me or do I need more protection? I've never been hit by a giant rock before. This sounds like it could hurt.

5:48 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Well guys, I think it might hurt a little, so there's really no sense paying into your 401K this year-why don't you let me take care of it for you?

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, AJ!

I didnt even hear about this. And I read news all the time. I dont hear anyone talking about this! Now you've gone and thrown me into a tizzy again!

8:03 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Sorry Lily!
It might be a good time to crack that box of OREO creme-filled cookies you've been waiting to open ..

You know, " Eat, Drink & Be Merry, for tomorrow...

ah..I forgot the rest.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

I'm reading this about a month late. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. I'd prabably have been staring at the sky waiting and wondering... glad you're back. Hope you and your family are well.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home