Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Meme


In Reverence to Rev. Billy Gisher A meme:

1) I would like to see the Internet used to empower the individual.

2) I wish that everyone would recognize that we are all stuck on this planet together and we need to work with each other to be able to survive. We do not have a backup planet.

3) I believe the news media should present us with the actual facts of any news event, and allow each of us to decide how to interpret the facts, without the media filtering or slanting the information.

This was started by the Reverend Billy Bob Gisher at Less People Less idiots. This idea - to spread the three statements/ideals developed in a first step to help form community and public opinion, to think for oneself, and to work together & find common ground.
Already dozens, if not hundreds of respected national and multi-national corporate and government leaders , have commented positively on the Reverend's fine work. From all of us at LothlorienPath, we applaud your efforts.
If the spirit leads you, you can help too.
http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com THE JESUS CAMP MOVIE!! OUT IN NOV 2006 A MUST SEE!

15 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

We DON'T have a backup Planet?!!!

6:49 AM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

yes the backup planet crashed and we are waiting for IT to come debug the software. thanks aj.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. I thought Venus was the back up planet...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Great words of wisdom! I too am floored we don't have a backup planet. ;)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

AJ,

That elf sure is cute... even cuter than Jon's friend.

Thanks for the comment. You made me laugh. Peace.

Kat

8:47 PM  
Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Our back up planet is the Kingdom of Heaven. All one needs to do is accept the Lord Jesus as your personal savior and all sins against the planet will be forgiven!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

AJ,
I am not sure what you were suggesting as I am a peace loving liberal chick, but rest assured I am not malicious... now, come a little bit closer...

THUMP on the head with my bible.

11:15 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Ouch! Hey, ok. you win.
I promise to go to church again.Soon.

6:36 AM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

why is there always such violence over here? it breaks my heart, "can't we all just get along?"

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry... I need to go see Father Sarducci now at Gisher's.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ, I fully expect you to champion my cause at Blognonymous. (you'll have to figure out which ones are mine though)

9:19 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Sorry Lily, I tried to post earlier, but the world came to an end.
You know, in your heart that you are my champion, no matter what...

10:44 AM  
Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

I'm sorry...I stopped reading the second I saw the hot blonde with the fig leaf.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't the backup planet suppossed to be Moon Base Alpha? Oh wait, that flew away into Space in 1999.

8:50 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

How can you guys laugh and think about (gasp) sex when ROME is burning???

your old social studies teacher would be most ashamed.....

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home